Information we collect about you
Like most websites, there is certain information that is automatically tracked by the internet service provider, including the website you just came from, which URL you go to next, the browser you are using and any searches you have done. This information is used for internal purposes to monitor activity on the website only and is kept in a form which does not identify individuals.
We also collect information from you through our website when you:
- register with us;
- complete our on-line or “contact us” forms;
- Provide personal information in the recruitment section of the website. How will we use the information we collect?
The information you provide to us will be used for the following reasons:
- dealing with billing and associated support;
- processing requests for advice or information;
- monitoring and improving our marketing and promotional campaigns;
- administering your account with us;
- notifying you of our bulletins, information packs and services;
- processing any orders you make through our website; and
- Complying with our statutory and regulatory obligations.